It all started with the prompt by Eclectic Paperie July challenge: Altered Bottles.
I then added a coat of Modeling Paste just as if I was frosting a cake and imbedded my collected bits and pieces. After leaving it to dry overnight, I covered everything with a coat of gesso, followed by a coat of copper paint. After drying the fist layer I then added a layer of Burnt Sepia and wiped it from all the high points so that it would just give definition to the shapes. The last layer was a watered down coat of turquoise paint.
This was fun to make, I might just have to make a full sized one someday. Thanks for stopping by!